Thursday, April 9, 2009

Just some fun moments

First off, thank you all for your advice and support about my stupidity. I have such great family and friends. :)
I love listening to my boys talk. It is constant entertainment and usually makes for a good laugh. Here are a few:
The boys were playing with a sticker book while I tried to get a few things done. Then I hear Jordo, "Ty look pretty, Mom."

Ty: "Mom, I'm awesome at towers, huh?"
I figure they have enough to bring them down in this world, why not pump up their self esteem as much as you can while they are young.


Jordo: "Lotta books Mom! Read Mom!"

He could only hold on so long.

My boys love baths, but their first question when we tell them it's bath time is, "Do we have to wash our hair?"
Then they go back and forth on who should go first. They pretty much think they will drown every time we wash their hair. It gets pretty dramatic. Jordo has even tried the death roll to get away.
The other day after Ty had finished his turn, it was Jordo's. And to be expected, the crying started. Ty quickly tried to reassure him (not because he had been brave, but because he had apparently survived), "Don't worry Jordo, I'll hold the water for ya."
Notice his hands. He had really tried to keep the water from reaching his little brother. Maybe after he masters washing his hair, he'll get the super powers next.
I wish I was better at catching more of their moments on camera or even remembering to write them down. They are at great ages and I know it will go by way to fast.

4 comments:

McGuire's said...

What sweet, cute little boys. In your top family picture, they look like twins! It took me a minute to figure out which one was tyler. Loved your burning stories too!

Judy and KC said...

Those are the cutest boys! I love the things they say. Keep posting them PLEASE!!!!

Dave and Ashley Gay said...

I'm glad Zach is too little to fight us on the baths. He just loves to splash. And the dogs I can just pin down.

Love looking at your pictures.

JaMilLyN said...

Question. Do they not like their hair washed because the water gets in their face? Because you should get the buckets with the rubber thing in the front that you put against their forehead so it doesn't run in the eyes. Works like a charm. I know a lot of parents just poor water over the kids' heads to rinse so just puttin' my two cents in and if you have one already then please disregard this comment all together. :)