Monday, June 2, 2008

Ty's been tagged!

All About Mommy
These are Ty's answers to these questions. Keep in mind he's two and a half. Most he answered about Daddy and we had to try again with Mommy.
1. What does Mommy always say to you?
Ty- T-Y Ty
2. What makes Mommy happy?
Ty-some books
3. What makes Mommy sad?
Ty- when chips are hot
4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
Ty- some baseball, that make me laugh
5. What was Mommy like when I was little?
Ty- go to the dentist
6. How old is Mommy?
Ty- I don't know (deep gasp after I told him I was 25)
7. How tall is Mommy?
Ty- he has all the down (with his finger down my arm) Mommy is five
8. What does Mommy like to do?
Ty- Daddy likes to kick the ball and play baseball, Mommy likes to play baseball and kick
9. What does Mommy do for a job?
Ty- I need to kick the ball to you and do lawn mower in the grass
10. What is Mommy's favorites food?
Ty- Paydos (tomatoes), and some peppers and some oranges
11. What do Mommy and Ty do together?
Ty- run outside and run in the pool and jump in the water, that's a good answer
12. How do you know Mommy loves you?
Ty- play rocks, I read books
Ty tags: Braden, Grace and Grant

4 comments:

ty and megs said...

so SO cute! that will be so fun to look back on!

HeatherD said...

That was super cute! I think that I will use that idea on our blog.

Cal and Whit said...

Cute, Cute, Cute! Cute little answers and that pic of him is darling! Also, cute new background!

Dave and Ashley Gay said...

I like that you finally got the images to be able to be blown up.