Thursday, June 19, 2008

Just an Update

Nothing too big and exciting going on here at the Shaw home, so I thought we would just give a little update on what we have been doing.


Kev just finished his first block of summer semester, Hurray! Physiology is done, and now he's on to Statistics, yuck, but only seven and a half weeks of that one. If it didn't help speed up the process, I would say that summer school of any kind should be outlawed. The summer time is for playing. But Kev's a good sport and does what he needs to and I love him more everyday for the sacrifices he makes for our family.


The boys are great. Besides the occasional, or quite frequent squabbles over toys and who gets the sippy cup first, they get along great. Check out this picture I took when I caught them both in a priceless moment:

Too Stinking Cute! Ty was reading Jordo this book. Did you catch Ty's mouth? I think he's saying 'Wahoo', which is really what that page says. Both boys love books and read them all the time (thanks Rach and Mike for a book that gets well used). There's nothing better than having your kids play happily together and getting along. I hope these two always stay close.

And as for me, the picture above pretty much says what I've been up to. With the weather finally warm we are outside in our little pool A LOT (I'll take some pics and post soon!)and when we aren't we are still usually outside doing something. These boys keep me very busy, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

7 comments:

ty and megs said...

"Wahoo!" That is a darling shot. It's so cute to see your little buddies growing up together! :)

Cal and Whit said...

Cute, Cute, Cute pic. I love those boys! Happy summertime in the warm weather!

Cal and Whit said...

Cute, Cute, Cute pic. I love those boys! Happy summertime in the warm weather!

Melissa said...

Hey girl!! Hope you are having a great summer. When you aren't at your little pool, you should come to the Scera. I bought a pass so we should be there a lot!!

emily said...

I love that!! Enjoy those moments because when they become teenagers (at least mine) all they do is fight! I love moments like that. Your boys are so adorable.

Emily's profile said...

I'm so glad you found our blog and now I have yours. It was so fun to see your boys they have gotten so big and they are so darn CUTE!!! Sounds like you are all keeping busy and having fun. We should get together and do dinner sometime! Let me know when you are free.

JaMilLyN said...

Hey, Aubrey! Long time no see, eh? I just wanted to tell you that you have a cute family and I saw you and Kevin driving the other day so I decided I would look at your blog to see what you guys are up to. Looks like your cute kids keep you busy, they sure are cute. Hope all is well...keep in touch.