Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Halloween this year has been the best one so far. Ty is getting to the perfect age to really enjoy all the festivities. After he figured out what the phrase "Trick or Treat" got him, he was using it every chance he got. When other kids came to the door and said it, he thought that meant he could have a treat too. So he was sure to be there whenever there was a knock at the door. We did lots of fun things this year. There was a ward party, a family party, cookies with Grandma, pumpkin carving, trick or treating at Dad and Grandpa's work, and of course trick or treating at the neighbors. Ty is well stashed with candy and now the hard part will be rationing. Thanks to everyone who made this a memorable holiday and I hope you all had as much fun as us!
Though you may think it says Tigger, you are wrong. Ty was a tiger this year, not Tigger.

Thanks to family, we had this adorable Tootsie Roll for Jordan, and he was adorable!!

Kev borrowed this costume from his dad, Stake President Shaw, for work. Nice tats!



Here's one of the family!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

7 comments:

ty and megs said...

what a cute little fam! i LOVE the "tiger" and t roll. so darling! i'm sure kev's costume was a hit too. hee hee.

emily said...

I love the costumes!! Marshall was Tigger his first Halloween, good memories. They grow so fast. I remember finding some old letter of my mom's saying that her favorite holiday was Halloween and laughing because I thought that was the funniest thing ever, because I knew that it wasn't her favorite holiday (anymore), but then I realized that she had written the letter when we were all little. Now that I am a mom of little kids I can see why she loved the holiday so much.

Rach, Mike, Allie and Hadley said...

I love it! Mom told me about the costumes but they look even better than I had thought. I wish I could have been there to see and experience it, but I will be there soon for Christmas! Yea!

heather said...

What cute costumes. Obviously, I took Marshall's costume from Emily because both Zac and Max were Tigger too. Every year I like Halloween even more. Such a fun time of year.

Cal and Whit said...

oh, I absolutely loved their costumes this year! They were so dearling and Ty was definitely a believeable Tiger. Jordo was so cute and snugally in his tootsi roll costume. What a fun holiday and it was even funner to be able to see your boys and their costumes!

Cara said...

Way to cute! Do you remember when Trent was a dinosaur frog? Because I slacked on finding the dinosaur costume so convinced him the frog costume was close to a dino....whew for me! I'm glad you guys had a good time. I haven't seen a tootsie roll costume...way to cute. Reminds me of those tootsie banks.

emily said...

I tagged you last night and the second that I did I remembered reading that you had already been similarly tagged a few months ago. So, feel free to answer or not it is up to you. I am sorry about that. You can also just tag someone else, I give permission! Hee hee!