Friday, November 9, 2007

Birthday Buddies

So many of you may know that Ty's birthday is the day before mine, which is fun cause we do just one big celebration, which is really all for Ty. Who needs birthdays when your kids have them, right? Ty also shares his birthday with my little bro Ricky. Get ready for a lot of pictures! (But read on, the end is pretty great!)Just before this picture was taken, Ty was yelling "Oh, boy!" and "Oh my goodness!" He was quite impressed.
Here he is checking out his new ride. His feet can't quite reach the pedals, but that hasn't stopped him yet. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa! Ty also got a T-ball/pitching set from his Grandma and Grandpa Shaw, but those pictures aren't on my camera. When we get them, I will be sure to post a few. He's quite the little ball player. Our boys sure lucked out in the granparent department.
Jordan wanted to get in on the action. He is doing pretty good, huh?
For my birthday, Kev surprised me by taking the day off. It is always great to spend the day together when life is so busy. Then as the through out the day he would give me a rose with a clue to what we would be doing. Here is what one of them said:
We were only 16 and bound for love
As if brought together from forces above
High school lifestyle couldn't be beat
Let's eat at the place where we would first meet.
How great is he?! This took us to Hogi Yogi where we met when we worked there in high school. There were others that took us to other memorable places. Where we first kissed, where we decided to be married, where we had our first date. He constantly impresses me with how thoughtful and creative he is. I am the luckiest girl to be married to such a wonderful guy. He is also such a great dad to our two boys. I couldn't ask for a better husband. Thanks to my sweetheart for a spectacular 25th birthday!




3 comments:

Rach, Mike, Allie and Hadley said...

Go Kev! Little did I know when we were 12 & 14 that you would be such a thoughtful person :)! Great job and tell Ty Happy Birthday from us! We are so excited that it is just a month away when we get to see you!!!

JPHOWARDFAMILY said...

I think boys just have to have wheels and balls. Braden has the same stuff and absolutely loves it.

Cal and Whit said...

I am happy that you both had such good birthdays. Nice job Kev! Way to be!