Monday, November 19, 2007

I've been tagged!

I know this is a bit late, but I thought it best to do it now, or with the upcoming holidays, it might never happen. So here goes, 6 things about me. So please don't judge, six things isn't really a lot when you have so much!
1. Things like this stress me out. I always finish and then can't stop thinking about a million better things I should have put.
2. My family is my life. I love more than anything my two precious boys, Ty and Jordan, and being home with them every day makes me so happy. I am so blessed to be their mom and to watch them grow up each day.
3. I treasure alone time with my husband. With Kev going to school full time, working full time, being the executive secretary in our ward and with myself being over scouting (which is much busier than I would have guessed), two busy boys and all the day to day things, we don't get out much, just the two of us. So date nights, cuddling on the couch, even just drives when both the boys are either asleep or occupied, are very treasured times.
4. I just might be the most indecisive person ever. Which it just occurred to me is why these things are so hard. I cannot decide what to say. Kev will back me up on this. After hearing thousands of times, "I don't care, whatever you want", he deserves a medal.
5. More than anything, I want my boys to develop their own testimonies of Jesus Christ and their Heavenly Father. I believe if they have this, they can and will develop so many important attributes and traits that will shape their character.
6. I love fun things. Family parties, going out with friends, playing with my boys, watching my boys play with their dad and so many other things that make life fun.

3 comments:

ty and megs said...

those are a really good six aubs. i'm the same way. i'm always thinking about how i could have done/said something better. the only one i would have added to you list is that you use to drive a ford festiva that we call "the put put" and one time a fully covered in flour martha squeezed into the back seat. and we laughed. hard.

i can't believe you are in charge of the scouts aubs! that is the one calling i always say that i would never want! (uh-oh, i think i may have just jinxed myself now!) and how does kev find the time to do it all? you guys are awesome! i wish we lived closer. :(

Cal and Whit said...

Ha ha ha! I loved your comment Megs! And Aub, I loved reading your 6 facts, and learning a little more about you. Maybe the problem that we are both indecisive is why we have to take 6days to decide where to go to eat??! Ha ha!

emily said...

Aubrey, I loved reading about you. I feel like I can learn more from reading on your blog than from trying to catch a minute at the next family get together. It is nice. I agree with the not making decisions, mine is mostly because I don't care enough about the little stuff. But, then I have no problem making decisions about the big stuff.