Monday, September 24, 2007

A Plea of Forgiveness!

This goes out to me two dear friends, Whit and Megs! Happy Birthday to you both! I won't try to make excuses (although I do have many and they are all legit), I hope your birthdays were magnificent and better than ever. The day is always circled on my calendar and I always think about it everyday until the day. It seems, September 21 may just be blocked from my memory, since I seem to forget all too often. Anyway, I love you both and wish you a very Happy Birthday. Just wait for next year, I will knock your socks off!!!

2 comments:

Cal and Whit said...

No apology needed from you! Remember "Veteran's Day" 2002? That is all I have to say! You will have to forget for at least 9 or 10 more birthdays to catch up to me!

ty and megs said...

forgiven. as i recall, i usually am a few days late on your birthday wishes as well. thanks for the post dedicated to me and my birthday buddy! i feel so honored! :)