Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Hello Boys

We have been trying to give Jordo tummy time so that he'll learn to move around and entertain himself. Most the time he just gets mad that he can't get to something he sees. But of course, Ty can't just sit back and watch, he has to be right there in the action. I make sure to stay close so that he doesn't casually roll on top of his little brother. After many attempts at trying to take a picture, this is what we got. Ty was usually moving to try to look at the camera, saying, "I see it!", and then, "Oh, tute." Since Jordo can't get around much, he was just enjoying having the whole family down on his level.

4 comments:

Dave and Ashley Gay said...

I can't wait to see my nephews at Christmas! They are both getting so big! Tell Ty that "sh-lee" can't wait to take him to the zoo.

-Ashley

Cal and Whit said...

Ohhh...now I see Kev in Jordo! How darling is this picture? I love it.

ty and megs said...

your boys are too cute aubs! and i agree with whit. you totally see kev in jordo!

Rach, Mike, Allie and Hadley said...

Jordo looks so old now! We were there almost 2 months ago and now he has a huge smile! New picture for the board!