Thursday, September 13, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

Gee, thanks Megs!
4 Jobs I've had
1. Fan-a-Mania
2. Prestwich Farms
3. Hogi Yogi
4. UCCU

4 Movies I Can Watch Over and Over Again
(This is a hard one, I am not so much a movie person)
1. Dirty Dancing (which I just converted my darling husband to)
2. Down Periscope -thanks Dad
3. The Count of Monte Cristo
4. The Pelican Brief

4 Places I've Lived-let's see if I can remember...
1.Orem
2. our first apartment in Provo
3. our second apartment in Orem
4. where we are now, in Orem
I have got to get out!

4 Favorite TV Shows
1. Regis and Kelly (which I haven't seen since Ty learned to care what is on the TV)
2. The Nine- which I don't think is on anymore, but loved it while it was
3. What I like about you (not a favorite, but it is on during naps)
4. Everybody Loves Raymond
(I know, I'm not really with it, but we don't have cable, so you do what you can)

4 Places I've been on a Holiday
1. Las Vegas- for my big bro's soccer tournaments-The Turkey Shoot
2. Home
3. Home
4. and Home (nothing like a holiday at home)

4 Favorite Dishes
(This is a cruel one, because with Jordo's issues, I can't eat any of these now!)
1. shredded pork salad at Costa Vida
2. Fajita Quesadillas from Chilis
3. marinated pork loin and potatoes at the in-laws on Sunday
4. my mom's famous Oreo, caramel and ice cream pie!!

4 websites I visit daily
1. Yahoo mail
2. friends' blogs
3. Travelocity or Expedia- working on a cruise for our 5 year anniversary!
4. UCCU- I'm OCD about balancing the checkbook

4 Places I'd rather be right now
1. Hawaii with my hubby
2. on a cruise with my sweatheart
3. on a shopping spree with unlimited funds -not my funds of course
4. doing something fun with the fam that would light up Ty's eyes

Here are 4 people I'm tagging
(I don't know 4 new people with blogs, so if you are here, do it and email me, or start a blog!!)
1. Emily McGuire
2. Pam Howard-hint, hint sis
3. Cassie Gay
4. Kara McArthur

1 comments:

ty and megs said...

haha!

i'm so glad to know you watch what i like about you too! i haven't seen it since mckinlay switched to 2 naps, but yes, i watched it too. it was just on at the right time!