Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sweet Sleepers and Lovin' the Dirt

Here are few pictures of my adorable kids. I love watching them grow up and seeing the fun things they come up with!


Here's Jordo fast asleep. He does this thing with the stuff he takes to bed. He likes to tuck them into the boards on the top bunk. We aren't sure why, but I think it's so cute.

Sorry for the bright picture, I left the flash on, but she stayed asleep. Isn't she perfect? I went to check on little Brookie before I went to bed and she just looked so stinking adorable I had to take this cute picture. I really can't get enough of her.

With the warm days we have tried to be outside as much as possible. If Ty and Jordo aren't kicking a ball, they want to be digging in the dirt. And they picked the day they got pictures so they were both in white shirts. At least they bleach, right?

Jordo's face was covered with dirt. I tried, but the lighting just wasn't working out. But this is still a great picture of his cute little face. Hooray for spring!!

4 comments:

JaMilLyN said...

Aubrey-I love how you feel about your kids the same way I do mine. Your kids really are adorable and your little girl is SO cute-I might just have to pinch her chubby cheeks in my mind.... and done. :)

Cal and Whit said...

oh, I loved this post! That Jordo, hanging those things from the bed! That is so cute! And Brooke's face in that picture is just so darling! I love the boys playing in the dirt in their shiny white shirts! Ha! Love it!

Judy and KC said...

Those are the CUTEST kids! I love to see the funny things they come up with. Sleeping children always look SOOOOO cute! (They are cute when they are awake too, but extra cute asleep!)

Dave and Ashley Gay said...

Your little girl is getting quite chunky. Love it!