Friday, April 9, 2010

Not a moment to spare

I finally decided to put Brooke through the effort of getting her blessing dress on again and take pictures. Good thing I did, since I don't know if it would have fit her tomorrow.

I made this dress for Young Women in Excellence when I was 15. And there it sat for 12 years until I was finally blessed with a beautiful baby girl to wear it. It was so fun to be able to use it.

If her feet had gotten any bigger I wouldn't of been able to snap this cute shot.

So she's a bit bigger than the day we blessed her, more than a month ago. She's almost sitting up on her own and is so smiley.

I had to put this one on. I LOVE it when she smiles so big her face squishes.

And...for more of a Brooke update...

she starts to roll...

she wants to roll...

can she finish it?...


She did it! I know in a few days she'll be rolling all over the house.

She's growing up too fast!

7 comments:

Kara said...

Aww...Brooke is so cute, and an overachiever-sitting up at 3 months! Way to go girl! You inspired me to make that same dress for Katelee, and I had it done before she was born. But, now, we have Brenna's blessing on Sunday and I am scrambling to finish hers! (I know, so what am I doing on the computer!?) Thanks for sharing your skills with me though!

Judy and KC said...

That baby is so BEAUTIFUL!! That dress is so BEAUTIFUL!!!! What a beautiful combination - thanks for making the effort to get the pictures. Way to go Brooke - rolling over - growing up SO fast!

ty and megs said...

what a darling! and i can't believe you made that beautiful dress! so glad you got the photos.

JPHOWARDFAMILY said...

Beautiful!!! The dress is pretty too. I can't believe she is rolling over all ready. Now you have to be on floor patrol constantly.

Dave and Ashley Gay said...

Thanks! We've been waiting for these pictures. I need to show how to make the pictures expandable. I need to be able to see your pictures bigger! :)

John and Suzy said...

Glad you did it! She is beautiful! And her smile....

Cal and Whit said...

oh Aubs, her dress it gorgeous! Wow. What a darling little baby girl. That smile when she scrunches her face, oh, that is too cute! I can't believe that she is rolling over...She needs to stop! :D