Sunday, May 2, 2010

What we've been up to lately

Ty thinks anything new is amazing. He quickly attaches to everything, from new clothes to new toys to... new chairs.
We bought a few of these camping chairs to have for outside or campouts or whatever. Ty claimed one and then took it everywhere, including to bed and the kitchen table. He'd tote it around and open it whenever he felt the need to sit.

Ty and Jordo set up a 'meeting' with their chairs and then would pack up and head somewhere else. I love that he loves life. I hope he continues to love, even the little things, as he gets older.

Brooke is, besides bald in the back, fascinated with everything her brothers are doing. Lately, to keep her happy I have to put her jumper in their doorway so she can watch them play while I cook or try to get things done.

Here's that cute face! This was the best shot I could get. All the others were blurry since she was bouncing all over the place.

5 comments:

Cal and Whit said...

Ty and that chair! How cute! That pic of both of them in their chairs is soo cute! They look SO big! Wow! AND that darling little girl! What a sweetheart!

Dave and Ashley Gay said...

With the whole "sleep on the back" campaign we're going to have a whole generation of flat headed kids :)

JaMilLyN said...

Your kids are very entertaining. And jumpers are the coolest. It has saved me on many occasions. Also, you're awesome!

John & Suzy said...

Ty is hilarious. I love that they pack up and go to another place! I can just imagine it happening every few minutes. I can't believe how big they both look!

ferkyfam said...

Those bouncers are a life saver! She is growing so fast... wowzer - Cute kids you have!!