Thursday, January 28, 2010

What we've been up to...

Not much really. With cold weather and a new baby, we mostly stay home and play.

This is what happens when I leave my cub scout bag out and go take a shower. It all managed to stay on paper though.
Here's little Brookie getting ready for a bath. Isn't that a perfect face all bundled?

Jordo always falls asleep on his back with his hands on his tummy. I thought this was so funny when I went to tuck him in one night. Perfect angel by night, and by day?... Love this boy, but not quite so calm and peaceful when he's awake.

7 comments:

Dave and Ashley Gay said...

I think that Brooke is starting to look like Jordo!

Judy and KC said...

Oh my goodness! That little face of Brook's is SO cute! Love that little angle Jordo too!!

JaMilLyN said...

You have such a cute little family, Aubrey.

Jimmy, Cassie and Family said...

I think that Brook has always looked like Jordo. I'm glad ya'll are finally starting coming around! I can't believe how much bigger she is!

Malerie said...

aw, even staying home with your little ones I'm sure brings great joy!

Rach, Mike, Allie and Hadley said...

I agree with all the above comments, Brooke looking like Jordo and how sweet Jord looks sleeping!

JPHOWARDFAMILY said...

I wish we could see you guys more. Maybe jordo and josh could use some of that energy out.