Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Rising Dough Trampoline

Today I was trying to help my roll dough out by putting it in the sun. The boys were playing on the floor there too, and one thing led to another.


Sorry the lighting is terrible. Here is Jordo bouncing his animal off the plastic wrap. (The rhino has bounced up and is in the middle of his shirt)



Here's the compromise. In order to save my plastic wrap and roll dough, I made the boys miniature versions with cereal bowls.



And then, they noticed they could 'trap' their animals. Oh the possibilities of fun with plastic wrap and a bowl.

And here is my beautiful Brooke who was watching all the action from the couch. She is starting to smile in response to people now and it is so fun. I wish I could tell you all how much I adore this little girl.

5 comments:

ty and megs said...

love the tramp. and love that sweet brooke! her picture is on our fridge and mckinlay just loves looking at it. i'm with ya on not being able to get enough of the baby smiles. melt your heart adorable, i tell ya!

Cal and Whit said...

so so cute! I love how creative your boys are! That looks like a blast! And ohhh that Brooke! So adorable and soo sweet!

The Tunnell Clan said...

She is gorgeous! Just got her picture, so cute!

JPHOWARDFAMILY said...

Aren't the kids the best. So funny about the tramp. Why do we spend money on anything toy like!!1 Love Brookes smile!!

Jimmy, Cassie and Family said...

just a fair warning: little girls are a pain in the @$$. tons of fun but DRAMA, just like the bigger versions