Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What we've been doing...

So it hasn't been an overly eventful past little while. But here are some cute and fun updates.

Kev's little brother, Tanner, and his fiance Estee, watched our boys for us so we could go to the temple. Thanks a ton, by the way. The boys love Uncle T and Aunt Es and sat in front of the window watching and anxiously awaiting there arrival. They have so much fun and were great to take some pics. Come on Estee, couldn't you have gotten a better one with both my boys looking and smiling? It isn't that hard :)!

Also, Ty and Jordo are really becoming good buddies. Jordo talks enough now that they carry on real conversations and it is so fun to listen to them. The other day they both sat down on the computer chair and Ty put his arm around Jordo and asked, "So, what should we do now Jordo, huh?" Jordo thought about it saying, "Hmmm." I think you can see him saying that. I know it won't always be this sweet and we already have plenty of unsweet moments, but the good ones definitely outweigh the bad. Oh how I love these boys!

Also we got a new nephew, Zachary Danger Gay was born to my brother Dave and his wife Ashley last Thursday night. The pictures we've seen show him to be just perfect. That makes the cousin count on my side 7 boys and 1 girl. I'll post pics of new Zach and the others when I can!

4 comments:

Jimmy, Cassie and Family said...

Looks like they have a little fun with their uncle Tanner. I'm going to try to come up soon so the boys can play. Tanner always wants to go to Ty & Jordo's house!

Tan + Es said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tan + Es said...

That was the best, if you can imagine. Haha. We were playing hide and seek, and that was the favorite hiding spot... every time. :)

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

They are cute. I love when siblings are good friends. This morning Sadie was half laying on top of Sienna while Sienna read a book. It was hilarious.

Is Danger a family name or they just liked it? I think it is actually really cute.