Thursday, February 12, 2009

Six Tag

This was the sixth picture in my sixth folder:


We sure had fun playing dominoes with the mac and cheese, but due to this fun little adventure, most my mac and cheese boxes are now bent a little and dropping out macaroni noodles. That's alright, it was worth the fun we had one winter day, much like today.

Thanks Cassie, since I haven't had much to post about lately.
My six tags are:
Whit and Cal
Melanie and Montana
Kara and Dave
Jane and Chris
Malerie and David
Rachel and Adam

3 comments:

HeatherD said...

Hey Aubrey-I remember when you posted about the fun with food storage. Super cute. Hey, would you mind asking Pam and David if they would mind adding my blogger id to their list so that I can view their blogs. I was super excited to see David's baby. My blogger id is heatherdroubay@yahoo.com Thanks! I just don't know how else to contact them.

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

I remember this picture from a long time ago. Fun idea.

ferkyfam said...

Still just as funny! :) You're so great...