Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day!

This Mother's Day started out great with Kev getting up with the kids and making a wonderful waffle breakfast. Then they surprised me with a gift. I told Kev to count San Diego this year, so I really wasn't expecting anything. He had arranged for my little brother, Todd, to take Ty and Jordan to Color Me Mine while we were gone. They made a plate and a light switch cover. They turned out so cute! Thanks to my perfect family for making this a memorable Mother's Day!




6 comments:

Cara said...

Those are adorable! Such sweet boys. Happy Mother's Day!

Cal and Whit said...

What a great idea Kev! Your boys look so darling in that pic! They are so cute! Happy Mothers Day!

emily said...

Those are best kind of Mother's Day gifts ever. I miss those so much. They get big and stop giving those, it is so sad.

HeatherD said...

What sweet husband to arrange all of that. You're a lucky mom!

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

That is really cute. Happy Mother's Day!

Melissa said...

Looks like you had a great Mother's Day. Tell Kevin, way to go. He is just the best with all his cute ideas and stuff!!