Thursday, March 13, 2008

AAAHHH! Sick again!

That's not aahh as in a sigh, that's AAAHHH as in it makes my crazy! Just when the weather starts to warm up and it looks like we are in the clear, my boys are sick again! They both got the gross nose and little cough. They are good to still be happy and play, but it is enough that don't sleep good and their little noses get sore from wiping them so much. I know all you parents know exactly what I am talking about and have been there, done that, but when you are in the thick of it, it seems like it will always be this way.
Oh well. Here's hoping they get over it quick and the warmer weather helps clear out some of the germs and bugs that are going around.

5 comments:

ty and megs said...

i know what you mean! we are in kentucky right now visiting my brother and his family and of course, mckinlay has pink eye. sweet.

here's hopin' our kids get better fast!

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

Oh man, that is how we were for a couple months. I hate when kids are sick, especially when they seem to never get better. Good luck!

Karin

Melissa said...

I hope they get better soon. Even though we are back in a cold spell. Please come Spring!!

emily said...

Oh, I am so sorry. That is the worst. Just cross your fingers that you don't get sick on top of it all. The only bonus of them being sick is that mine would often slow down just a tad and cuddle a little more. I hope maybe your boys will do that to make it all worth it:) Good Luck.

Kara said...

My kids have been sick too, Grant especially. Seems like we think we are in the clear and we get hit again! Hope you guys are feeling better at your house...looks like it will be awhile for us!