Thursday, January 3, 2008

Sledding Fun!


This past week we took Ty sledding with Kev's parents and his sister Rachel and her husband Mike. That was a lot of fun. Ty was a bit hesitant to start with but with a little encouragement and some sledding with Dad, he eventually warmed right up to it. He even went down a couple of times alone. As Ty would say, "By my-yelf!" It was a lot of fun to spend the time with family and really great to have fun with Rach and Mike, who were visiting from Florida.

Besides Kev having a lot of fun, he was doing a great job of convincing Ty that it really was fun.

Ty with his Grandma Shaw.
We also had a great Christmas with my family and I was supposed to do an update on that, but I seem to have come away with no pictures of that. And I don't know how that happened, so as soon as I track those down, I will share all that fun.

Happy New Year to Everyone!!!

0 comments: