Thursday, October 11, 2007

"A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words!"

Whoever said that definitely had kids, or grandkids. Now, doesn't this look like fun. When Kev's sister, Jenny, was down visiting with her two girls, Gracie and Sophie, we attempted to get a picture with all four grandkids. The key word there attempted. We had four very different personalities to try to coordinate and a big pond of ducks as a very inticing distraction. It was fun to see the kids play and watch the ducks, but the actual picture taking was a challenge to say the least. Grandma ended up picking four seperate pictures, one of each kid, and putting those on her wall. Although I think this one was a close second!

3 comments:

ty and megs said...

darling! this is almost better than if the picture was perfectly posed.

Cal and Whit said...

Ha ha ha! I love it. So perfect.

emily said...

Aubrey, I know that we haven't met much but I am Kevin's cousin Emily. I am glad that I found you in the blogging world. I love that I get to know you and your family and your cute adorable kids. You are now a link on my blog and I hope that you visit often. It is a great way to all keep in touch.

Oh, you can find me on Jenny's blog. But my address is
www.thechiefstribe.blogspot.com