Thursday, February 10, 2011

I Love These Kids

It's no secret that I have some SUPER cute kids! Lately, I've noticed a few things that I really love about them.

I love Brookie's hair after we take out her pigtails. And I love when we don't have anywhere to go so she can stay like this all day!

I love that she loves cereal. She grabs the first box she can reach and either brings it to me for help, or helps herself.

I love that Jordo does everything his own way. Not just getting a drink of water, but everything.

I love that Ty loves to read and loves to learn. He starts kindergarten this fall and he couldn't be more excited. In the mean time, we'll do what we can at home to get him ready.
I LOVE MY KIDS. It's been a long winter indoors and we are ready for some sun, some space, pool time, picnics, parks, bare feet... the list goes on and on. But through it all, I have loved getting to know these three kiddos a little bit better each day.

2 comments:

JaMilLyN said...

What a good idea to jot that all down. You are such a cute mom.
This winter has been super long. I don't ever remember looking forward to summer so much. It seems like everyday I tell my kids that we can do such and such when it gets hot outside and it's taking for.ev.er to do so!!!

Dave and Ashley Gay said...

Zach just barely got into cereal. Brooke is starting on the hard stuff early.