Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Poor Baby Girl

Poor poor Brookie.
We learned the hard way that she is allergic to amoxicillin.
She was one big rash from head to toe and couldn't stop itching. After three long days and even longer nights, she is feeling a lot better. Still a bit red, but that should fade soon.

I wish it could be really caught on camera.

This was after the worst, but still not looking great.

Baths were pretty much the only way to soothe her.

These are just a few pics of her quirky personality.
She does this whine where she squishes her face. We have yet to truly capture it, but this is close.

Ty picked these at the dollar store, and Brookie loved trying them on.
Love this girl and so glad the rash is gone. Now if she could just finish teething and get rid of those ear infections.

8 comments:

Malerie said...

that is AWFUL! I'm so sorry.

she is one adorable little girl though...

Kara said...

Holy Hannah, that is no bueno. Didn't she have hives awhile back? was it also from amoxicillin? Poor poor girl....

Dave and Ashley Gay said...

Poor, poor little girl.

Jenny said...

Poor Brookie! That same thing happened to me in college. I understand how she feels!

JaMilLyN said...

Holy cow! Poor little girl. Glad he's feeling better.

Cal and Whit said...

OH NO!!! This is horrible! I am so so sad for her. She looks miserable! What an terrible way to figure this out! I hope she is a million times better now!

Jimmy, Cassie and Family said...

Poor little thing! I'm glad she is feeling better!

JPHOWARDFAMILY said...

The pictures look worse than what you described. If I had seen that in person I think that I would of cried for her!