Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Bad News

I know many of you have been anxiously awaiting our follow up post about the Face to Face Concert with Billy Joel and Elton John. Sadly we are still waiting to go. We found out the day before that Elton John was sick and unable to perform, so they postponed it until February 19th. We still get to go and we definitely will, but now I get to figure out baby issues, since we will have a month and half old little girl. Oh well, what can you do?

So if I am blogging again by that point after adjusting to three kids, I will be sure to let you know how amazing the concert was!

3 comments:

Cal and Whit said...

Oh! Darn it! Hooray that they rescheduled! Also, your counter says 31 days today! Whoot whoot! Hooray! I can't wait to meet baby girl Shaw!

Jimmy, Cassie and Family said...

I just lookes over and saw the big fat 30 days left for the baby.WOW! She's almost here!

Judy and KC said...

Maybe you will need the break even more once you have 3 kids! Can't wait for this baby to get here!!!!