Thursday, October 29, 2009

This Is It

Last night Kev and I went and saw the Michael Jackson movie, 'This Is It'. Those of you that know Kev, know he is a huge M.J. fan and we wouldn't of missed this. It was really good. It was much better than I expected and I was really glad I went. We got our tickets for free, with vouchers, but I would have gladly paid good money for them.
I think because of the icon that Michael Jackson was and his immense talent, this should be something that everyone should see. Definitely a piece of history.

4 comments:

Rach, Mike, Allie and Hadley said...

I am so jealous! Maybe I can convince Mike to go with me since you liked it so much...... let's hope!

Judy and KC said...

It made me so happy to think of you guys at that movie last night! I can't think of anyone who would enjoy it more. I hope we can make it to see it too before it's gone. MJ lives on!!

Cal and Whit said...

I have heard good things about it! Good to know you guys liked it! What a fun date night!

The Tunnell Clan said...

What a fun night out! We'll have to give it a go!