Saturday, August 1, 2009

Jordo's Big Move

This actually happened a few months ago, but I've been looking for matching comforters before I took a picture, so here it finally is...

The boys loving their new 'beds' and I bet you can guess how good they went to bed that night.

Jordo showing off and loving the life as a 'big boy'. He is getting too big sometimes. This was our conversation the other day:

Me: Jordo, we need to go to the store, please get your sandals on.

Jordo: Mom, you don't need to wor-ry a-bout me.

Me: Hey, I'm going to worry until you have your sandals and we are ready to go.

Jordo: Wor-ry about my sandals, not me.

Keep in mind, he just turned two. He also made sure to say it slow enough that he got every sound in. I love that kid and can't believe he's so big.

And Ty, after how long of being in a big bed, finally has the real deal.


And just to highlight on a little of Ty's personality, he's my tidy boy. He plays hard and can make a huge mess in the meantime, but he also likes to keep things clean. He will randomly ask for a wipe to clean off the TV or other things or notice the toys and say, "Mom, I've got to clean up this mess." I am not complaining, I just hope this sticks.

4 comments:

JaMilLyN said...

I love to read stuff like this and can't wait for my baby to get a little older so my boys can play cute like yours. :)

Rach, Mike, Allie and Hadley said...

I was just telling Mike the other night just how well Jordo speaks, he is so fluent and easy to understand, he speaks like a 4 year old! I LOVE the bedspreads, so cute!

Dave and Ashley Gay said...

I hope Zach is a tidy person like Ty, because his mom sure isn't!

The Tunnell Clan said...

It's such a happy/sad day when your boy is in a big boy bed!