Thursday, April 3, 2008

ABC... Marie tagged me!

A- Attatched or single- Very attatched!
B- Best friend?- Kev, who I am attatched to!
C- Cake or Pie- Mmmm, Coconut Cream pie with graham cracker crust, but I like cake too
D-Day of Choice- Any weekend day, more time with Kev
E- Essential Item- Chapstick, I think I am addicted
F- Favorite Color- to wear: black,maybe pink in the world: yellow
G- Gummi Bears or Worms- bears
H- Hometown- Orem, UT
I- Indulgence- Pedicures!
J- January or July- no contest- July!
K- Kids- two hilarious, busy boys Ty and Jordan
L- Life is incomplete without... Kev, Ty and Jordo and I really like having the rest of my fam and friends around too
M- Marraige Date- December 17, 2003
N- Number of Siblings- 7: Pam, Jim, Dave, Rico, Todd, Steve and Matt
O- Oranges or Apples- Oranges, if someone else peels them for me (I'm with you Megs)
P-Phobias or Fears- Alligators and Crocs, many disturbing dreams have brought this upon me
Q- Quote- sooo many- "It will all be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end."
R-Reason to smile- conversations with my little Ty and Jordo's two-teeth cheeser!
S- Season- spring is perfect, but I love summer swim time too
T-Tag Seven- Pam, Jenny, Rachel, Trina, Heather, Melissa, Karin
U-Unknown fact about me- I've had kidney stones and they were surgically removed on our two-year anniversary
V-Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal- I'm not quite like my brothers, my I do like meat
W-Worst Habit- complete indecisiveness
X- X-Ray or Ultrasound- Ultrasound
Y-Your favorite food- not even going to try to narrow this one down, I love food.
Z-Zodiac- Scorpio

7 comments:

TrinEthan said...

hopefully I am up to the challenge... I'll work on it tonight!

ty and megs said...

pedicures made me think if manicures, which made me think of tina, which made me think "thumbs up", which made me think of mr. tina, which made me think of that long hair he had growing out of his giant mole, which made me sick.

Cal and Whit said...

Ha ha ha! I am totally laughing at Megs comment. So funny! Also, I just did my tag today too! It was fun to read this stuff about you Aubs! Thanks for sharing! and ha ha again about Megs comment!

JPHOWARDFAMILY said...

Aubs-- I don't know how to make those links. Help ME!!! I will try to do the tag. I don't know if I can figure it all out.

emily said...

What a great ABC tag. I loved reading it. I am with you on the orange thing. I hate peeling an orange.

Cara said...

Great stuff!

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

Fun answers. These kind of things were always sent around TNI. I think there are a bunch of us that could fill them out for each other.

I hope the weather is nice, we're coming to Utah tomorrow! I can't wait.

Karin