Monday, December 17, 2007

Four Spectacular Years!

Four years ago, today, I married my high school sweetheart, best friend and love of my life. It is amazing to think it has already been four years. We have done so much, come so far and every day has been amazing. We now have two beautiful little boys who add so much to the perfect life we have together. I know in no time it will be another four and who knows where we will be and what we will be doing then! But I do know that it will only get better.

Thanks to my wonderful husband. I love you more each day. Everday I am thankful we were married and sealed in the temple, knowing that we will not only be together for the rest of our lives, but for all eternity.

4 comments:

Cal and Whit said...

Hooray! Happy Anniversary you guys! What a sweet post! I hope you guys have a great anniversary!

ty and megs said...

it seems like just yesterday whit and i were waiting outside the temple to see you guys come out as husband and wife.
love you both!

Cara said...

I can't believe it's already been 4 years. Congrats to you both!

JPHOWARDFAMILY said...

I am so happy for you. I remember the high school days and watching you two. You were always so cute togethor. CONGRATULATIONS!!!