Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Celebrations

Before we get into Easter, I thought I should let everyone know how excited Ty was to wear his new church shoes. 'Goofy' really is the only word that comes to mind.



Now for Easter.
We egg hunted at Grandma and Grandpa Shaw's.
I am afraid this will be most of the faces on Brooke's pics, she's posing.

Jordo finding the magic money egg!


Ty takes his egg hunting very seriously.



Then to Grandma and Grandpa Gay's for more eggs!



Grandma Gay sent all the grandkids (except for Zach, who we missed, but will be in Utah this summer, hooray!) on an "Amazing Race".


Here is Jordo making his shots before he can move on to the next level.



We Easter crafted all sorts of things that had way to much sugar in them.



And we pinned some tail on this bunny.



Here's a shot with most the kiddos. Brooke was napping and Cody was happy being left alone. It's always a good time when we get these kiddos together. We only wish it could happen more often.



Happy Easter!

4 comments:

Dave and Ashley Gay said...

You guys better do some fun things like this next year. I won't be around much, but Zach and Ashley will need some fun in their lives.

Judy and KC said...

Thanks for letting us share in the fun celebration! (We need kids around to make the holidays FUN!)
We love being with your family.

JPHOWARDFAMILY said...

It was fun!!! I wish everyone lived a bit closer (to me--I don't want to move again) and we could do this alot!!!

Kara said...

Fun! Brooke is such a blondie, I guess I didn't realize how light her hair is. I love her cheesy pose, how funny!