Saturday, March 12, 2011

Ridin' a Two-Wheeler!

Ty has been determined to take off the training wheels, but I had my doubts.
Today was the day, and he proved me wrong.
I thought he would be too cautious. He tried and tried, and in less than an hour, he had it!
I shouldn't be surprised, since he loves sports and does well at them, but he hates to get hurt. He overcame it all. Now, he is a bike riding machine!

My boys, like their mom, are ready for summer. So they insisted on shorts, but it was still a bit chilly. So we did the fashionable thing, shorts and big jackets.

He started going back and forth by the grass so he'd have a cushion if he fell. But before long he was driving around our apartment complex and the parking lot.

Still, and always, a goof ball.

Ty couldn't have all the fun.
Jordo really showed his stuff on the scooter.
That takes some real talent.
Showing off their riding skills!
We're in for a great summer.

6 comments:

JaMilLyN said...

so cute! i want my oldest to learn soon too. and i want summer here quicker! cute pics, aubrey!

Dave and Ashley Gay said...

Way to go Ty!

Rach, Mike, Allie and Hadley said...

Go Ty! I can just imagine his smile on his face while riding that bike. I am sure Jordo is just a step behind as well.

Judy and KC said...

That is SO great! I love the determination of that boy. I also love the leg flying out on Jordo's scooter riding - he looks like he is flying! Such cute kids!!

John and Suzy said...

Love the faces! Wow, Ty, I can't believe you are big enough to handle a 2-wheeler! Your are awesome. And Jordo way to go on your scooter!

Cal and Whit said...

he is a big boy! Wow, I can't believe he is big enough to ride a two wheeler! He sure looks like he is having the time of his life! What a darling boy!