Sunday, December 19, 2010

Seven Blissful Years

On the 17th, Kev and I celebrated seven wonderful years of marraige. He planned a get-away to Las Vegas and it was just the break we needed. My sister and brother-in-law were saints and took our three kids for a few days so we could enjoy our vacation with no worries. When we called to talked to the boys, they would say hi and quickly pass the phone on, not missing us at all. They had a blast with their cousins for a few days, Brookie did great and we loved the time without them, though we love them dearly!

For my birthday, which is a month earlier, Kev surprised me with tickets to Blue Man Group while we were there. It was amazing and much better than we both expected. We highly recommend it to anyone that gets a chance to see it.
This one was for the kids, but who doesn't love a picture with an M&M?
We picked and chose what there was to see on the strip and of course hit Bellagio.
This is a chocolate fountain! I had to borrow batteries from another tourist to get this picture, but it was worth it.

The Bellagio turned their flower garden into a Christmas scene and it was beautiful. This polar bear is made completely out of flowers.

We wouldn't of missed watching the fountains.
Our kind passer-by photographer missed a better opportunity for a photo, but that's alright.
The Bellagio fountains are a must see when down in Vegas.
We had so much fun and looking forward to many more anniversaries. I am so much happier than I ever could of imagined and it just gets better every day. I don't know how I got so lucky to marry and spend eternity with someone as patient and selfless as my stunning husband, but I do know I am blessed and am grateful everyday for our eternal marriage.

3 comments:

JPHOWARDFAMILY said...

We loved having the kids. They had so much fun playing. Your kids were great (heck they slept better than my kids) LOL!!! Glad we could be here--wish we were closer

Dave and Ashley Gay said...

I know what you mean about being away from kid(s). We love Zach more than anything, but it's nice to have him at a sitter and go on a nice date or getaway.

Judy and KC said...

I am SO happy you two got away together! You two are so perfect for each other. What an amazing couple you are. We are so proud of you!