Tuesday, July 20, 2010

She's all over the place!

Not only has Brooke become a crawling machine lately, she's decided to pull herself up to things now too! Which is all fun and games until she can't get back down and either just whines, or falls.

I love that she crawls cause she can get what she wants and stay entertained, but I hate that she crawls cause she gets what she wants and follows me around!

Sorry this picture is a bit blurry, but she was all over the place! I LOVE this baby girl and love watching her learn new things. She is so much fun to have in our family.

2 comments:

Judy and KC said...

I can't believe how fast she is growing up! She is SO cute!!! Your life has just taken a major turn with her being able to get where she wants to go. I love this stage.

Cal and Whit said...

I agree with Judy! Wow! What in the world, crawling? She is getting so big! That pic of her standing is so darling.

I'm sorry to hear about the 'flood'! Dang it! At least the boys had fun having a sleepover! :D