Sunday, December 7, 2008

'Tis the Season

So, I realize I am a slacker with the whole blogging thing. It just gets pushed to the bottom of the list with everything else the holidays bring. We have had a busy couple of weeks and I think it will only get worse until the holidays pass. That's okay, I like the hustle and bustle of the Christmas season.



So amongst the holiday sales, we found some new PJs for the boys. Ty's has been needing some for a while and we have been in search of the top and bottom set, since the onesies are hard with a potty trained 'big boy'. And I think they both look pretty stinking cute. What do you think?


They look like they are singing, but it just happened to be the picture that worked while the were talking and squirming. Man, I love those little boys!

7 comments:

Dave and Ashley Gay said...

Thanks for the update! Cute pic.

Judy and KC said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture! Christmas is so fun with kids around. Love those boys so much!!!

Malerie said...

yep, pretty sure they both look so cute in their big boy jammies! oh how I wish my little boy could be here for christmas jammies! You seem great, I miss you and your family.

John and Suzy said...

They are dang cute!!! I am so lucky to have them live near me. Awesome pajamas.

Jimmy, Cassie and Family said...

Cute, Cute! Can't wait to see you guys again. I'll have to ditch Jim and come by myself.

Cal and Whit said...

Oh My Goodness. They look so snuggley in their jammies! What darling little boys!

JaMilLyN said...

I think those kind of pj's are my favorite. They are pretty hard to find though. Anyway, very cute kiddies.