Tuesday, October 21, 2008

First Snow

I know, this is way late, but at least I'm getting it up.


When it snowed on Saturday, but wasn't sticking, Ty was so excited he wore his snow boots around all day. He kept asking if he could go out and make snowballs, but we told him it wasn't enough yet. We had that conversation at least twenty times. When we woke up Sunday, Kev realized it had snowed and said to keep the blinds closed so that Ty wouldn't see and beg to go outside all morning. Well that lasted about five minutes until Ty saw his snow boots, remembered the snow and looked outside. He was thrilled! And Kev, being the great dad that he is, got the boys all dressed up and took them out to make the first snow balls of the season. I was at a meeting so I missed the fun, but he took some great pictures.


Aren't these the cutest boys ever?

What else would you do with snow besides shovel it? (Kev did the walks, they aren't quite that good...yet.)

Kev told Ty to make a snow angel. He told him what to do, and Ty did pretty good. He flapped his hands instead of his arms, so he made a great angel with itty bitty wings.

8 comments:

Kara said...

You guys are such good sports, I think you have had Ty out in the snow twice as much as I ever have with Grant...I'll try and be better this year!

Dave and Ashley Gay said...

I miss snowboarding, but I definitely don't miss shoveling the walk!

ty and megs said...

love the angel with tiny wings. how cute.

i wish it would snow here so mckinaly could play too! oh wait. i take that back. it will snow SOON ENOUGH.

HeatherD said...

It's been a while since you've posted. It was good to hear from you. That is crazy that you got snow...we didn't in Provo. Your boys are so cute!
Heather

Cal and Whit said...

Such cute Pics! what darling little boys you two have! I love the fun in the snow! Hooray!

Judy and KC said...

Way to go Kev! I'm impressed that you would take them out to play in the snow, but mostly that you would remember to take pictures of it all. Loved the pictures of your cute boys. I agree - those are the cutest boys ever! (From an unbiased grandma)

Jimmy, Cassie and Family said...

SO glad it's not snowing here. I'll let you have all the fun!

John and Suzy said...

Hilarious 'tiny winged angel'! The shovel thing was a hoot! I love those little boys and am so glad they are close so I can enjoy them even more.