Friday, August 8, 2008

Over due update

Oops. I seem to have neglected the blogging world and haven't updated ours much. Let's just say the last few weeks have been a bit on the busy side. At least I chose the blog to neglect instead of something more important, say my children, my husband or even scouts (my calling, for those of you that don't know). I know many of you would think scouts would be the first thing to be ignored, but after serving in this calling for more than a year, it isn't all bad, and a lot is good. For those of you that don't believe me, just wait until you get your chance. I think everyone should have a good scout calling in there lifetime. Anyways, back to the update....

Who doesn't love a good rodeo? We had a really good time at the Spanish Fork Rodeo with Grandma and Grandpa Shaw and Kelly and Launette and their family. Ty pretty much watched the whole thing without saying a word and Jordo would have done better if he wasn't teething. We saw some pretty good rides but the bulls staying fairly well behaved, which is good, but a bull chasing down a cowboy does make for an exciting time.

Here are the boys enjoying the cowboys and horses.

Here are the boys playing together. Smiles mean it is fun, right? Jordo is finally to the point that he is really playing with Ty. Before they would play and do the same things, but now Jordo knows he wants Ty to come and do something. He'll go and grab Ty's shirt or hand until Ty responds. For the most part Ty loves it and they are off playing, which is such a great thing for me. Times they play together well are so valuable.
I wouldn't trade these two boys for anything and love that they are becoming such good friends. It will be fun to see what the future brings for these two buddies.

6 comments:

Dave and Ashley Gay said...

About time for an update!

ferkyfam said...

Sorry if I guilted you into an update... But I am glad to see your cute family some more. :)

The Tunnell Clan said...

We totally went to the Spanish Fork rodeo too! So fun! It seems like the summer has flown by!

Naomi said...

Hey how are ya? This is Naomi from hair school. I can't believe you now have 2 little boys! I have a little man of my own, Tegan. Check out my blog www.nanddpatterson.blogpsot.com

Karin said...

I bet they had a blast at the rodeo. You guys are always doing fun things.

Karin

Judy and KC said...

It was SO fun seeing the rodeo experience through your cute boy's eyes. Thanks for letting us share your family. We love you all!